Fees for counselling sessions are listed below. Unless otherwise agreed, all fees are usually settled at the beginning of each session:
- Initial Appointment £25 (50 minutes)
- Individual (Adult) All sessions 50 minutes.
- Daytime. £50 per session.
- Early Mornings & Evenings. £55 - £60 per session.
- Saturdays / Sundays £POA.
- Group Work - for sessions involving more than 2 people. £POA.
- Supervision £75 per session (60 minutes)
I am also happy to work with individuals who prefer to self manage their care from 'The Direct Payment Schemes' (via Local Authorities/NHS); Medical Insurance other Self Funding Schemes.
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and am bound by their Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
Should you need to cancel an arranged appointment I will always do my best to offer you another slot so you don't need to miss your counselling session. However sometimes this may not be possible. Planned breaks will not be charged, however, cancellations and missed appointments are charged for as these sessions are left open for you.